Skip to main content

Student Conduct Forms


Appeal / Sanction Reduction Request

Access the online form

Conduct Records Request

Find instructions and links to submit a request for a Student Conduct Record.

Request Records

Non-Academic Student Misconduct Report Form

After you click the link, select Non-Academic under Violation Type, and fill in the remainder of the form. Your report will be sent to the Center for Student Accountability, Growth, and Education for review. Please click Submit only once, and allow your browser time, or you may accidentally submit duplicate reports.

Report a Misconduct Incident

Student Grievance Report Form

Submit this form if you're a UC San Diego student and would like to report a student grievance involving a UC San Diego staff member, faculty, or campus office/ department.

Go to the grievance form

SVSH Notice of Contest

Access the online form