Skip to main content

Student Grievance Report

If you are a UC San Diego student and would like to report a Student Grievance involving a UC San Diego staff member, faculty, or campus office/ department, please complete and submit this form.

Your report will be sent to the Office for the Prevention of Harassment & Discrimination or the Registrar (as appropriate) for review.